Sumatera Rainforest Trip Package
Explore the Sumatran rainforest in an ethical way!
Experience overnight in the rainforest for 2 days and 1 night and feel the jungle vibes! After an amazing trekking day full of discoveries, relax at our campsite near the river or the waterfall. Refresh yourself and take a swim before having homemade dinner. Then enjoy an entertaining evening chatting and playing games with your guides around a bonfire. Fall asleep with jungle sounds. On the next day, enjoy a yummy breakfast and go deeper in the jungle to see more wildlife before going back to Bukit Lawang by tubing!
- Trekking and going deeper into the jungle full of discoveries
- Relax on the campsite near the river or the waterfall
- Evening chatting and playing games with your guides around a bonfire
- Fall asleep with jungle sounds
- All the permits entrance (national park TNGL & guide association ITGA-HPI)
- English speaking guide certified by the HPI association
- Assistant guide
- Tropical fruits each day during the trek
- All meals during the trek
- Water refill at the campsite
- Coffee/tea and cookies on arrival at the campsite
- A way back to Bukit Lawang by tubing (rafting captain, porter, tubes, and life jackets for the children) if there are children
- All camping equipment (tent, mattress, blankets, mosquito net)
- Flight ticket
- Airport transfer
- Homestay for nights 1 & 3
- Personal expense
- Meals at the Guesthouse
What to bring:
- Your camera
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers & socks
- Four changes of clothes
- Flip flops or sandals
- Toilet paper
- Mosquito repellent
- Light backpack
- 1 bottle of water
The jungle adventure of this trip runs for a full 2 days & 1 night in the jungle. However, you might need to be there one day before and one day after depending on your location.
Please contact our team directly to arrange airport transfer and homestays for nights 1 & 3 if needed.