Komodo Island Diving Trip
Explore the great Komodo National Park. It is a home to some of the world's most amazing creatures, from Komodo dragons to flying foxes, from manta rays to dugongs, and thousand of other wonderful marine species.
Dive Komodo offer dive trips every day to explore Komodo National Park. They are a great and affordable way to dive in Komodo. We have over 20 amazing sites to choose from and we often dive into the most famous sites in Komodo such as Castle Rock, Crystal Rock, Cauldron, Manta Point, Batu Bolong, Tatawa, Mawan, Siaba, and many more.
- Pick your 3 dive sites/day
- Liveaboard: safari across the Komodo National Park for 3-6 days
- Professional PADI dive guides (max. 4 guests/guide)
- High quality scuba equipment (regulator, BCD, wetsuit, fins, boots, mask)
- 12 liter tank, 200 bar air (15 liter tank available upon request, no extra charge)
- Briefings covering boat orientation, safety, environmental protection and for every dive site
- Water refill station
- Welcome snack (bananas, donuts, tea, coffee)
- Lunch (freshly cooked lunch buffet served onboard, vegan/vegetarian options available)
- Mid-day snack (biscuits, fruit, tea, coffee)
- Komodo National Park fees
- Transfers from hotel/airport
- Dive computer (rent at IDR50,000/day)