Sumatera Bukit Lawang Eco Lodge
The Ecolodge Bukit Lawang takes a leading role in sustainable tourism through striving to work in harmony with the natural processes and inhabitants of the rainforest. Our services and infrastructure are inspired by the very beautiful and highly unique surroundings.
Sustainable activities and practices are promoted both to visitors and staying guests, with at the heart of our work on deep-seated concern for the protection and continued conservation of the Leuser Ecosystem – the last stronghold of the critically endangered Sumatran orangutan.
- Kapal Bambu Restaurant
- Bird and Nature Walks
- Jungle Trekking and Camping
- Becak Tour around the Local Village
- Walking along the Landak River
- Exploring the Bat Cave
- Shopping Locally-sourced Items in the Weekly Market
- Playing with Elephants at Tangkahan
- Traditional Massage