Canceling your booking
- Bumi Journey allows accommodation and trip providers to implement their own refund and cancelation terms, which is displayed on their listing page.
- By making a reservation, travelers accept and approve of the cancelations and refund policies provided by the accommodation.
- Travelers are to contact Bumi Journey’s team to submit a request of cancelation, which will be reviewed further.
- A reservation is officially canceled only when the Traveler has followed all the steps reported in the Conversation relating to cancelations and has received confirmation of cancelation.
- Travelers are eligible for a refund only if the terms of the cancelation meets the policies set by each accommodation and trip provider