Relaxing Ubud Bali Painting Class
Enjoy your relaxing day in Ubud like no other with this all inclusive Bali painting class!
Bring out your creative side through a painting workshop with Young Artist painters in Ubud. This activity is perfect for first-timers, beginners, and even advanced painters. You will learn from the basics while enjoying the atmosphere in Ubud, which can be healing.
In this class, you will learn the Young Artist Painting technique that was popularized by Dutch artist Arie Smith with innocent children at Penestanan, Ubud, in 1959.
- Sketch and color mixing basic session
- Learn about the Young Artists story, history and philosophy
- Learn about how young artist paints work and how to use them effectively.
- Paint directly, mixing and applying colors on painting paper.
- No prior knowledge or experience with painting is required (super duper beginner friendly!!)
- You can paint your own imagination or follow our painting guidance
- Take your painting home as your own creativity
- Local Guide
- Welcome drink (Tea or Coffee, fresh young coconut)
- Snacks (Balinese snacks, such as laklak, lukis, injin, etc)
- Lunch (Balinese dishes, such as sate lilit, jukut urap, ayam betutu, etc)
- 3 hours learn Young Artist Painting Technique
- Guidance by Young Artist Painter
- Canvas 10 R
- Coloring kit
- Donations for village development
- Take your painting as a souvenir
- 3 mangrove trees to support actions against climate change will be planted on behalf of the guest's name
- Frame for the painting (if applied)
- Transport to and from the venue
- Other personal expenses