Raja Ampat Diving & Eco Activities Trip Package
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Raja Ampat Island
Dive and explore the beauty of Raja Ampat's diverse sea creatures and beautiful blue sea. In between diving trips, you will get the chance to enjoy unique eco-experiences such as trekking through the jungle to catch a view of the birds of paradise and visiting smaller island communities.
You will be accommodated in a local homestay and get the chance to immerse in the local culture, hear stories from local families and eat unique local foods. Five days well spent exploring the Last Paradise on Earth will definitely bless your soul.
- Diving in 8 sites of Raja Ampat's majestic underwater life.
- Immerse in the local culture by staying at a local homestay.
- Bird of Paradise Adventures.
- Boat Tour - Half-day with Pianemo, Arborek, Pasir Timbul.
- Blue River Adventures.
- Shared or Private Bungalow (homestay location & availability dependent).
- 8 dives per person.
- Local Eco Activities (boat tour, bird watching and half-day with the locals).
- Full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared by local host.
- Unlimited drinking water, coffee and tea.
- Free aqualung dive equipment.
- Beach towels, tea, fresh fruits and drinking water on all dives.
- Free GoPro footage from all dives.