2D1N Pulau Harapan Mangrove Conservation Trip Package – CarbonEthics’ Site
Take your friends or team on a refreshing and impactful getaway to the beautiful coast of Pulau Harapan at CarbonEthics' mangrove conservation site. This trip will take you to enjoy the other side of Pulau Harapan to the fullest in two days, while learning about the climate change, climate friendly travel and how Indonesia's mangroves play an important role in a global scale.
You will also have the chance to give back to mother nature by planting mangrove seedlings hands on. This is the perfect chance for you who are looking to rejuvenate while healing the nature, local communities, and yourself. All first hand experience with us and our local team!
On top of that, you will also explore the amazing underwater life of Pulau Harapan by snorkeling!
*You need to add return boat from Marina Ancol - Pulau Harapan during the check out, or you can arrange the boat transfer yourself.
- Climate session & game.
- Mangrove seedling at the nursery visit.
- Mangrove planting in the sea.
- Snorkeling & Islands Hopping.
- 4 meals
- Climate session & game
- Mangrove conservation
- Mangrove seedlings
- Mangrove planting with local farmers of CarbonEthics
- Nursery visit
- Snorkeling gears
- Tour leader & climate educator
- Tour guide
- Return boat Jakarta - Pulau Harapan.
- Ancol entrance ticket per person (Rp. 25.000).
- Ancol entrance ticket per transportation (Rp. 25.000 for car & Rp. 15.000 for motorcycle).
Extra tips for our local tour guide (not compulsory).