North Lombok Trip Package – Organic Farm and Discover Bayan [For 2 People]
Located at the foot of Mount Rinjani, you will enjoy the peacefulness of the organic farm and its surroundings. While staying with us, you can also learn about the rich Sasak culture, the local food, natural farming, sustainability and so much more.
Spend the night in one of our five wooden bungalows overlooking our garden. Enjoy the simplicity of our rooms, all built by local artisans using natural materials. All the buildings are earthquake-proof and designed to have the smallest impact on our environment. They are all equipped with solar panels. You will appreciate the privacy of your bungalow as they are all far apart from one another. Like all the Sasak houses, each bungalow has its private hut (Beruga) where you can have a traditional massage or admire the sunset.
You will also get a rare chance to meet the traditional weavers. Weaving is a big part of Bayan cultural custom. Visit the traditional weavers and their shop across from the bamboo mosque. They will be happy to show you their weaving looms and natural dyeing techniques.
- Enjoy the signature welcome drink
- Farm-to-table dinner served in the restaurant
- Spend the night in a double wooden bungalow
- Homemade breakfast with the farm spreads and fresh fruits
- Walk in the garden with Pely, pick and harvest all the products needed for the cooking class
- With Herna & Mina, learn how to prepare their all-time favorite recipes
- Discover local spices & ingredients which make Sasak cuisine so special
- Enjoy the lunch you just prepared with love!
- Spend the afternoon as you like. Massage in the room, a meditation on the traditional beruga, or a walk in the village
- With a local guide, venture into the lush jungle to reach the Tiu Kelep waterfall
- Visit a traditional Bayan village and discover the unique culture
- 2 nights in a double bungalow (hot water, solar panels, fan)
- 2 x Welcome drink
- 4 x Farm-to-table dinner
- 4 x Breakfast with coffee/tea
- Garden tour
- Cooking class
- 4 x Lunch
- Free water refill at the farm
- Local guide
- Car with driver for the last day (drop-off anywhere on Lombok)
- Food outside of breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Drinks (except welcome drink +
- coffee/ tea for breakfast)
- Activities other than the ones mentioned one activities highlight