Kayan Mentarang National Park
Enjoy the adventure in the heart of Borneo.
From exploring the jungle to learning about the culture of indigenous people this may be a great option for you who wants to engage closely with nature.
You will find yourself surrounded by a beautiful jungle that is home to many flora and fauna, observe the wildlife in the extensive Savana, and even do rafting on the river between the two countries.
- Traditional Dance from the local
- Rafting Journey in Bahau Rivers
- Visiting Megalithic Stone Graves
- Learn the rattan weaving process with the local villagers
- Watching wildlife in the grassland of Long Tua
- Forest cooking with natural ingredients
- Plane ticket from Malinau to Long Alango (round trip)
- Permit Access Charges (SIMAKSI)
- Wildlife handbook
- English speaking guide
- Transportation (motorcycle & traditional boat)
- Accommodation (homestay, tent, hammock)
- Meals and drinks 3 times a day
- Rafting equipment
- Rattan craft: handmade rattan bag
- Native Dayak Hat
- Traditional accessories
- Kayan Mentarang National Park's Merchandise
- Goodie Bag & Jungle Hat
- Transportation to Malinau