Discovering the Hidden Gems of Borobudur with Go4Tour
Are you ready for an adventure that will take you away from the typical tourist hotspots and into the heart of the Borobudur area? Look no further than Go4Tour's #TourKeDesa package, a unique and immersive experience that explores the "Another Side of Borobudur."
Borobudur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has become a top priority destination for travelers worldwide. And Go4Tour is taking it to the next level by introducing the Borobudur Trail of Civilization, a unique and exciting thematic tourism program initiated by the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy.
Go4Tour is thrilled to offer a one-of-a-kind experience with their "Another Side of Borobudur" package, which includes a 10 km bike ride through the picturesque villages. Get ready to indulge in local flavors, immerse yourself in the culture and way of life of the people in Java, and discover the hidden gems of Borobudur.
With the #TurKkeDesa, Go4Tour invites you to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and experience Borobudur in a whole new way. With the guidance of Go4Tour, you will be able to get up close and personal with nature and the local community, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to explore the beauty and culture of Borobudur like never before. Book your trip with Go4Tour today!
- #BorobudurExperience Cycling for 9 KM, past Pawon Temple, exploring the south side of Borobudur, seeing Borobudur from a different side than usual. Stopped at several points to take pictures, visited one of the SMEs, and ended with a batik class—free rental of Surjan (Javanese traditional clothes) to take pictures or wear while cycling.
- The #LocalHeritage Cycling 12 KM, passing Pawon Temple, exploring the villages, tasting the local flavors, and seeing Borobudur from a different side than usual. Stopped at several points to take pictures, visited one of the SMEs, stopped for a batik class, and ended by taking part in a private pottery class. Free Surjan (traditional Javanese clothing) rental to take pictures or wear while cycling.
- Go4Tour's guide
- Local snack & drink
- Local destination
- Basic documentation with phone
- Free tumbler
- Guide tips (only if satisfactory)
- Transport to the meeting point
- Professional photographer