Borneo Orang Utan Cruise Trip Package
Kalimantan boasts some of the world’s most beautiful, biodiverse forests and is home to the iconic and endangered orangutan. Marvel the beauty and connect with unique local traditions in a traditional Kalimantan river vessel converted into a comfortable cruise boat.
Our cruises are aboard our own luxurious locally built vessels and take you through forest lined rivers to discover wildlife and Dayak culture with 3 different locations to choose from in Central Kalimantan, enabling you to observe the iconic orangutan in its natural habitat. Wow Borneo offers comfortable cabins, delicious food and great service. We offer exclusive and unique experiences away from the crowds on the Rungan River seeing the BOS orangutan islands, on the Katingan River in the Sebangau National Park and on the Sekonyer River in the better-known Tanjung Puting National Park.
- Canoeing to observe orangutans at forested island of Pulau Kaja
- Cruise trip along the forest and river of Central Kalimantan
- Exploring local village to see fishing activities, village cattle raising, and martial art performance
- Learn the rattan weaving process with the local villagers
- Traditional music show
- Airport and other transfers as indicated
- Cabin accommodation
- English speaking guide
- Meals and drinks during the cruise
- Off-boat tours and service tax
- Airport tax
- Optional off-boat tour
- Alcoholic and soda drinks on board