Banyuwangi Trip Package – Baluran National Park Eco Activities
Have an exciting adventure on Baluran National Park, a flora and fauna conservation area in Banyuwangi, East Java. In this park you can directly see many large mammal species. You will also have the rare chance to spot the kind of endangered species you might have only ever seen on TV, Javanese Bull (Bos javanicus). This whole adventure will definitely take you to understand more about the wildlife and local conservation work on this.
- Village tour near Baluran National Park
- Visit Baluran National park
- Jungle trekking and bird trail to see hornbill passing over the sky
- Enjoying Tabuhan Island by boat
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water
- Accommodation room
- Local guide
- Entrance fee for National Park
- Additional destination
- Flight ticket + airport tax
- Transfer from Surabaya or Bali
- Personal consumption.