Authentic Bali Wine Tasting & Brewery
Rooted back centuries, Bali has strong traditional norms and culture, including wine. Yes, even in a predominantly Muslim country - which makes it even more interesting.
Bringing you a ‘taste of the tropics,’ Traditional Coconut Wine Tasting & Brewery offers refreshing and sweetly traditional Balinese wine made from the complex distillation of Tuak, an alcoholic drink made from the fermentation of nira.
Our local guide will explain and show you the process of Balinese Coconut Wine (Arak) making. Starting from how the farmers climb coconut trees and take the liquid from the coconut midrib as the basic ingredient for making coconut wine.
- Freshly made welcome drink
- End-to-end Bali wine-making learning experience
- Bali wine tasting
- Lunch with wonderful hill view
- Local Guide
- Welcome drink (choice of Bali Coffee, Lemon Grass Tea or Fresh Butterfly Pea Tea)
- Lunch with Balinese dishes (Balinese dishes, such as sate lilit, jukut urap, ayam betutu, etc)
- Testing fresh coconut sweet wine
- Testing tuak (raw coconut wine)
- Souvenir to take home: 1 bottle of plain wine and 1 bottle of combination of coconut and grapes wine
- Photo Documentation
- 3 mangrove trees to support actions against climate change will be planted on behalf of the guest's name