Bali Wellness Journey Package [For 4 People]
If you feel like a getaway with your family or friends why not come to Bali Eco Stay in the beautiful mountainous region of central Bali.
What better time than on your holiday to experience something truly special and out of the ordinary. Here in the Tabanan region of West Bali, our jungle playground offers diverse activities for everyone. Lounge carefree amid freshwater rock pools and jungle trees; speed things up on your own two feet or on two wheels through untouched landscapes and rustic villages; totally relax with Balinese massages or unwind your mind and muscles with open air yoga.
Unwind your mind and body with a relaxing selection of Balinese massages in an open-air Bale, surrounded by jungle and food forests. Traditionally Balinese massage uses a combination of different techniques such as acupressure, reflexology, aromatherapy, and gentle stretches. However, it can be best described as a full-body, deep tissue massage that brings a sense of well being, calm and deep relaxation. These traditional massages focus on special areas of the body to release tension and sore points, so you can feel totally rejuvenated.
For something a little different, we have a range of workshops where you can learn about local handcrafting and traditional techniques. The Balinese have incredible patience when it comes to making things, which results in beautiful decorations and art pieces. You will be inspired to start making your own crafts back home.
Bali Eco Stay has five spacious bungalows on offer to help you unwind, immerse yourself in nature and kick back in the privacy of your two-bedroom accommodation. Bali Eco Stay is an eco-accommodation surrounded by forests and mountains, a perfect setting to connect with yourself and nature located close to Mt Batukaru in Bali. Bali Eco Stay will not be found along the tourist trails of Bali, providing an exclusive and pristine experience.
- Balinese massages and yoga in an open-air Bale
- Walk through rice paddies, food forest and villages
- Join a workshop and learn about local handcrafting and traditional techniques
- Enjoy local organic coffee, teas and filtered spring water in the bungalow
- Spend time on a spacious bungalows, unwind, immerse yourself in nature
- 3 nights accommodation for 4 people
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners (drinks not included)
- 4 Balinese massages for 1 hour
- 2 hour guided walk through rice paddies, food forest and villages.
- Local organic coffee, teas and filtered spring water in the bungalow
- Candles, incense and natural insect repellent in bungalow
- Free wifi 24/7 throughout the resort
- Daily housekeeping
- Waterfall Bungalow: Rp 15,877,000 for 3 nights
- Harvest Bungalow: Rp 15,877,500 for 3 nights
- Pondok Guru: Rp 11,527,500 for 3 nights
Please click here for more information about the accommodation details