Bali Couple Getaway Package [For 2 People]
If you feel like a getaway with your favorite person why not come to Bali Eco Stay in the beautiful mountainous region of central Bali.
What better time than on your holiday to experience something truly special and out of the ordinary. Here in the Tabanan region of West Bali, our jungle playground offers diverse activities for everyone. Lounge carefree amid freshwater rock pools and jungle trees; speed things up on your own two feet or on two wheels through untouched landscapes and rustic villages; totally relax with Balinese massages or unwind your mind and muscles with open air yoga.
Unwind your mind and body with a relaxing selection of Balinese massages in an open-air Bale, surrounded by jungle and food forests. Traditionally Balinese massage uses a combination of different techniques such as acupressure, reflexology, aromatherapy, and gentle stretches. However, it can be best described as a full-body, deep tissue massage that brings a sense of well being, calm and deep relaxation. These traditional massages focus on special areas of the body to release tension and sore points, so you can feel totally rejuvenated.
For something a little different, we have a range of workshops where you can learn about local handcrafting and traditional techniques. The Balinese have incredible patience when it comes to making things, which results in beautiful decorations and art pieces. You will be inspired to start making your own crafts back home.
Bali Eco Stay is an eco-accommodation surrounded by forests and mountains, a perfect setting to connect with yourself and nature located close to Mt Batukaru in Bali. Bali Ecostay will not be found along the tourist trails of Bali, providing an exclusive and pristine experience. Bali Eco Stay is surrounded by freshwater springs and pure mountain streams that cascade down a twelve-meter waterfall into a rock pool of profound beauty. The resort is surrounded by towering food forests and sculptured rice terraces, and sits 480 metres above sea level, thus creating refreshing temperatures that are at least 5 to 10 degrees cooler than the coasts of Bali.
- Balinese massages and yoga in an open-air Bale
- Walk through rice paddies, food forest and villages
- Join a workshop and learn about local handcrafting and traditional techniques
- Enjoy local organic coffee, teas and filtered spring water in the bungalow
- Spend time on a spacious bungalows, unwind, immerse yourself in nature
- 3 nights' accommodation for 2 people at Buddha Bungalow
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners (drinks not included)
- 2 Balinese massages for 1 hour
- 2 hour guided walk through rice paddies, food forests, and villages.
- Choice of an extra walk, a cooking class, or a coconut oil making workshop
- Special flower arrangement in bungalow upon your arrival
- Local organic coffee, teas, and filtered spring water in the bungalow
- Candles, incense, and natural insect repellent in the bungalow
- Free wifi 24/7 throughout the resort
- Daily housekeeping