4D3N Togean Islands Expedition Trip Package
Escape the ordinary and embrace a sustainable lifestyle in The Heart of Coral Triangle by joining our expedition package to Togean Island, Sulawesi. In this trip, you get to choose activities that you like from the list to be put in your personalized itinerary!
In this private island, you will experience living in a cozy eco-friendly stay; all lodges in this package use natural materials such as used wood, Alang-Alang roof, and bamboo walls. 100% of electricity is generated from solar panels to reduce carbon emissions. All water used is produced from collected & filtered rainwater.
Dine with permaculture ingredients, and experience the local culture and animals firsthand. It's all on a private island just for you!
Hop on this journey and get yourself maximum serenity!
The following are the activities that you can choose to be put into your itinerary:
- Fishing/Spearfishing (Rp. 720.000): With our experienced fisherman, we take you to nearby fishing spots
- Snorkeling (Rp. 720.000): Explore corals around Togean Islands
- *Diving/Group (Rp. 720.000): Fascinating underwater introduction at several diving spots in the Togean area. We provide your diving equipment for licensed diving.
- Island Hopping (Rp. 720.000): Explore nearby islands and camp on a remote beach
- Mangrove Kayaking (Free): Take our kayak around the island and explore Mangrove halls nearby
- Explore Tarsier (150.000): Hear them singing and spot Togean Tarsiers on our island
- Hornbill Watching (150.000): Watch a group of hornbills right in their natural habitat
- Bajo Visit (150.000): Visit local’s homes and learn the culture of the Bajo ethnic
- Bobongko Visit (Free): Visit local’s homes and learn the culture of the Bobongko ethnic
- **YOGA (Rp. 200.000): Do a yoga session or retreat in our jungle deck
- Bike Trip (Rp. 720.000): Ride a bike and embark on a road trip between the big islands of Togean
- Beach Play (Free): Play badminton, Frisbee, and make a bonfire at the beach
- Cooking Class (Rp. 360.000): Learn to prepare tasty Indonesian delicacies from our local chefs
- Language Class (150.000): Learn native language from Bobongko or Bajo ethnic
- **Conservation (Free): Join a conservation project with the local community
*Please check the dive list and schedule to our customer services
** We need a minimum of 2 weeks in advance to book this experience
- A whole island for you
- Eco-friendly stay
- All meals covered
- Donation for planting a tree
- Bentor pick-up (Bandara Ampana-Pelabuhan)
- Speed boat to Desa Tumbulawa
- Traditional boat to Togean Private Island
- Traditional boat to Desa Tumbulawa
- Speed boat to Pelabuhan Ampana
- Flight to Ampana
- Guide's tip
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals & snacks
- Additional activities
Transportation & Transit Hotel All-In
We can organize your flight, car, transit hotel, etc from everywhere to the meeting point: Bandara Ampana. *price will be calculated based on area
Satellite WiFi 1 GB | IDR 50.000
Please note that once you get to the island there will be no signal. But, there is Satellite WiFi if you need internet.