2D1N Jogja Heritage Trip Package
From the Mataram kingdom to the colonial era to today, Yogyakarta is a city that lives harmoniously with its rich history and culture. This trip will take you to the magnificent 9th-century Hindu temple, namely Prambanan temple, and witness a magical performance of the Ramayana Ballet. It doesn't end there; you will also be invited to learn about the philosophy line of Yogyakarta, an imaginary axis that symbolizes the harmony and balance in the personal relationship between the human person and God, between humans themselves, or between humans and nature.
- Learning about the culture and history of the Prambanan temple
- Enjoy the golden hour and have dinner in the temple area
- Watching the Ramayana Ballet
- Morning history and culture city tour; visiting the center city of Yogyakarta (Tugu Pal), Malioboro street, Beringharjo market, and Sultan Palace.
- Have lunch at Bale Raos, a casual restaurant in a museum complex serving Javanese classics also eaten by the royal family.
- Three meals a day
- All activities
- Activities other than the ones mentioned one activities highlight
- Food outside of breakfast, lunch, and dinner